Saturday, August 23, 2014

Our First Date



A week later after a fun family trip to Colorado, we were together again.. And this time I don't think either of us were willing to be apart any more. He gave me these Amazing flowers the day I got home and for weeks after I never tired of looking at them.
Our first date home he took me to a family reunion for the McDermott side. It was so fun to see his family again. We went on a drive later that night and as we drove Ron had me read aloud a memory journal he had put together of all of our dating experiences we had before the mission.
He stopped and parked at the West Point park and continued to listen to me read. I got to the part where Ron had written about our first kiss. As I finished that memory, Ron got out of the car, and walked around to my door, opened it, and pulled me out. There, he expressed to me how much he loved me and how glad he was that we were together again and kissed me sweetly. Its not hard to see why I love this man so much :) And that was the beginning of our Story after being apart....

No comments:

Post a Comment