Sunday, August 24, 2014

Home Comming Talk

What a great and amazing feeling it was to be able to share all of the great and wonderful experiences I had on my mission with everyone I love so much. I remember looking out at our ward and being so overcome by how many people there were in front of me. I was so shocked at how different everything really is in America. It's so hard to describe exactly how it feels. Everything is so familiar... yet so foreign. After seeing everyone and being reunited with family and friends. I felt like I could finally take a breath.
After everyone left, Brooklyn & Chris invited us over to their house with Breanne to watch Jonny Lingo. Ron and I missed the entire show! :) As soon as it began we began to talk to each other very quietly about WHEN we were going to get married. There really is no better feeling than to know that you are going to be with the one you love forever. And that was the beginning of our planning that would take course over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment